This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
...but we're always expanding - so please let us know that you'd like delivery by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always visit us at our farm store or visit one of our vendors listed on our website in the "Retail Locations" page.
Thank you for your interest in our products and home delivery service!
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Greek Style Plain Yogurt - 16 oz.
One 16 oz. glass container of Greek style plain yogurt from Fiddle Creek Dairy.
Ingredients: Pasteurized Whole Milk and Live, Active Cultures.
This product is available to our PA customers only.
Fiddle Creek Dairy
Fiddle Creek Dairy – Quarryville, PA
Fiddle Creek Dairy is a small farm located in Lancaster county. This 15 cow dairy farm and creamery is run by Tim and Frances Sauder. They rotationally graze their heritage breed Jersey and New Zealand cows on their 50 acre farm. Their Greek Style yogurt takes about two times more milk to make than regular style yogurt, so it is no surprise that it is rich and thick.
- Rotationally grazed, heritage breed cows' milk used to produce the yogurt.
- Pastures maintained in compliance with organic standards.
- Minimally processed.
- Yogurt packaged in glass jars to maintain the taste and quality of the product.
- No use of artificial ingredients, flavors, or preservatives.
- Family owned and operated.