This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
added to delivery
Greek Style Plain Yogurt - 16 oz.
One 16 oz. glass container of Greek style plain yogurt from Fiddle Creek Dairy.
Ingredients: Pasteurized Whole Milk and Live, Active Cultures.
This product is available to our PA customers only.
Fiddle Creek Dairy – Quarryville, PA
Fiddle Creek Dairy is a small farm located in Lancaster county. This 15 cow dairy farm and creamery is run by Tim and Frances Sauder. They rotationally graze their heritage breed Jersey and New Zealand cows on their 50 acre farm. Their Greek Style yogurt takes about two times more milk to make than regular style yogurt, so it is no surprise that it is rich and thick.
- Rotationally grazed, heritage breed cows' milk used to produce the yogurt.
- Pastures maintained in compliance with organic standards.
- Minimally processed.
- Yogurt packaged in glass jars to maintain the taste and quality of the product.
- No use of artificial ingredients, flavors, or preservatives.
- Family owned and operated.